Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!

Hello everyone,

After finding these forums in order to seek some help about a reverse camera for my DS3 and installing one as a result I thought I should stick around as seems a cool place and if I was to do that, thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Bradley, 25, from the UK, Essex. I passed my test in August just last year and got my DS3 a week later and have since come to absolutely love it, I would hate to think what I would do without it or if any damage was done to it while parked or an accident, I literally adore it.

So yeh, hi all

Regards,
    Bradley

P.S. If anyone was interested about the reverse camera installation, I took pictures and done a write up of sorts while I was at it. Can find this here http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....amera-into-Car

Welcome to the club Bradley. Lucky lad getting a DS3 for your first car and the guide you did for the rear camera was very good. Be good to have you stick around.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Nice to have you along! I agree, I'm always checking my panels for damage after a vehicle has passed me too close or pushed me into grassy banks!
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Working...
      X