No announcement yet.

My first Citroen and DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys.... I think Emma has done a runner !
    sigpic

Comment

Emma she crying into a mug of tea and wishing she'd gone back to mini. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Emmie View Post
        you'll love it honestly

Comment

Enjoy your new DS3!
          LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Hi Emmie and welcome to the club. You will love your :ds3: and here's to many fun miles ahead. We are all here to help should anything go wrong and plenty of info on any modifications etc you may want to do. Get some pics up when you pick her up, we would all love to see your pride and joy
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Mini's are crap, my DS3 is 10x more reliable than my Mini ever was

Comment

Can you not carry out a "terraclean" to remove the carbon rather than dismantling the engine?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonost24 View Post
                  Can you not carry out a "terraclean" to remove the carbon rather than dismantling the engine?
                  you can but it won't remove much, don't waste your money, walnut blast is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperkev View Post
                    you can but it won't remove much, don't waste your money, walnut blast is the way to go.
                    More like will tickle the deposits, may as well just burn money.
                    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
                    Join the Facebook Group!
                    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

I've asked a couple of locally advertising Terraclean agents if they will do a before and after camera evidence of the clean - neither wanted to play, that tells me all I need to know, if mine ever needs a clean I will be going to see Jamie at SP Tuning.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hope the tea helped!

My Sister went from a Mini One7 to a Red Edition diesel Dsport
                        My DS3R3... nearly....
                        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
                        X