Brand new and proud DS3 owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!!

Stickers are being sent out today! Was going to link you to the Doughnuts thread, but you're on the case.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Haha yeah I got on that yesterday so should deffo be there probably a bit after 1 though because I'm in work until 1 but thanks for the update on the decals!!

Comment

We're usually there a while
        My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Perfect!! I look forward to seeing you all there!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
            I'm looking forward to getting this done at Jamies too. Vroom vroom!!

You need to get some club stickers on her now Nathan. They add extra bhp......FACT!!
            Might have to let me know when you plan on getting yours done, been thinking about getting mine done as well for a while now and really tempted to do it and where else but Jamie's so could possibly meet you there and get both ours done if Jamie had time to do both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Won't be til my warranty has expired in July. I think WTF is looking to get hers done soon too. Remap Road Trip!!
              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Won't be til my warranty has expired in July. I think WTF is looking to get hers done soon too. Remap Road Trip!!
                Yeah July I'll probably look at getting it done! I'm game for a road trip haha

Comment

Totally sounds like a plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Will have to see how many Jamie can do in a day before we all race there!
                    My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                      Will have to see how many Jamie can do in a day before we all race there!
                      That's a very good point
                      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X