Finally going to own a DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally going to own a DS3

I had a test drive of a 1.2 pure tech 130 yesterday what a amazing little engine , I was so surprised by its
    Performance and its usability . That I've actually signed a order for a new sapphire green 130 prestige .
    First new car I have owned .
    It should be here within the week
    One question what wheel sealant products do people use as I would like to do the wheels before it starts to get used .
    Thanks Gary

Lovely! I've not seen any green ones on the road yet.

RE the wheels, I think I saw on another thread that some people just use normal hard wax on the wheels. I've seen that people have used ceramic coatings on the bodywork too, might work on the wheels too but is expensive.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Thank you I will have a look through the threads , I know green isn't everyone choice of colour but I think it really suits the car

Comment

Congrats! Pics when it arrives!
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Sounds like a nice choice. I'll look forward to seeing a pic of the green.
          "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
          https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	361055
            This is car was in the showroom

Comment

Wow, one week that's great got the same car and it's a little belter, welcome along.

Comment

I was amazed how well it drove , my daughter has a 110 e-hdi and I nearly went the diesel route , but after having a test drive my mind was made up .

Comment

Welcome and congratulations on the new DS3! One of those rare colours but it is nice, I saw one of those while mine was in getting alloys replaced under warranty. It definitely caught my eye, post some more pictures once you get it!

Comment

Working...
                  X