Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone.

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have been looking at potentially getting a new DS3 in a month or so.

Basically i would be looking at getting the THP 150 model but just had a few questions and wondered if there was anyone out there who could help!

Firstly, hows everyones DS3 so far? Bit early to ask maybe I know, but are they a good buy? I've got a C2 at the minute and it had been great so not worried about the Citroen name or anything. And I've tested the 120 bhp 1.6 which I quite liked.

Also, is it possible to get the Dsport without the stick on chrome around the front fog lights? This wouldn't stop me getting the car but just feel the front already has enough features. For my taste anyway.

Thanks

Neil

Helo Neil,

Welcome to this website,I'm fortunate enough to have the DSport it's a lovely car good on fuel economy and definatly a head turner,just had black diamond wheels fitted today and looks awsome (will update my pics shortly).

Love everything about this car it's a class above everything in my opinion

Think Chrome is standard on the DSport

Clarky.

Comment

Hi,

Just to update everyone, I took the plunge and the DS3 won between some difficult opposition. A couple of weeks ago I ordered a Dsport THP 150 in white with white wheels and a carmen red roof. The wait begins now! Hope I made the right colour choice though because I have seen a white DS3 with black roof and wheels and it looked great!

Neil

Comment

Working...
      X