Hiiiiii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiiiiii

Hi guy's....Well after 3 months of deciding whether to get rid of my 08' C2 VTS HDi for a DSport, i finally signed my life away on one haha.Black roof, thorium grey, black alloys...near enough identical to one thats on here already. Although its going to be my first petrol car for me ....Im hoping this 1.6 turbo isnt a dissapointing engine. I work in stores for Citroen anyway, order is being put through monday, hopefully be with me by the end of july or start of august....patience is a virtue as they say

Well done Herby good choice,

I have the Dsport i promise you will luv it....The six speed box is superb,has plenty of power & good on fuel economy(getting 40 mpg on mine)...Best motor iv'e ever driven.

Comment

Im just hoping i wont do the dumb thing and go to the pertrol station and put that dreaded black pump in there haha.....I mainly wanted it for the looks! I think its the best looking car on the market in my opinion....Also got the city signature for it aswell. Did you go for leather or the standard trim?

Comment

You can't fill it with the wrong fuel apparantly as the filling nozzle wont fit into the tank so i been told !!!...Gone for standard trim Herby as the leather seats arn't heated...I had leather in my Mazda Rx8....Found leather cold in the winter.

Really pleased with the Scirrocco seats iv'e chosen looks lovely.

Comment

So your pretty happy with the cloth and alcantara then? To me they look realy nice anyway!

Comment

Yeh really happy,still smiling now lol...Cloth is comfortable & looks bees knees.

Comment

Just a small update really. Car was built on Monday, and was in Calais on Wednesday which is quicker than expected. Hopefully it will arrive in the UK sometime next week. My birthday is on the 31st and i will definatly get it by then! Nice little present for myself!

Comment

Originally posted by HerbyDS3 View Post
                Hi guy's....Well after 3 months of deciding whether to get rid of my 08' C2 VTS HDi for a DSport, i finally signed my life away on one haha.Black roof, thorium grey, black alloys...near enough identical to one thats on here already. Although its going to be my first petrol car for me ....Im hoping this 1.6 turbo isnt a dissapointing engine. I work in stores for Citroen anyway, order is being put through monday, hopefully be with me by the end of july or start of august....patience is a virtue as they say
                Hi Herby,

Like you I swapped an oil burner Fiat 500 Sport for the 1.6 THP and so far havent regretted it for a moment. Despite being a bigger engine it's proving more economical than the 500 I traded it in for. First long motorway run for it coming up tomorrow so will see how it compares then.

Comment

Depending on how you drive it, you WILL notice the difference. I done just under 600 miles last week and still had two bars on my fuel gauge, fair enough, probably halfway through the second bar but that was still some pretty nice going.

Comment

I do about 24 miles a day for work...sure its nice i can get the C2 hitting 61.5 mpg, cruising. Even though the roads are awful here. But i dont care about fuel. It will be my first petrol car, and im glad Citroen have finally made a somewhat up to date hot hatch!

Comment

Well she has finally turn up at work....get its PDI and USB box done...be driving her next thursday :]

Comment

Sweet fella! Looking well tasty. You know, it's a shame our road laws ain't like our Yankee friends, as it looks quite nice with the black slip on the front prior to the number plate going on it, shame it has to have it on the front is all. :S

Comment

I know....the pictures dont give it justice really. the colour is brilliant! I even de-waxed it myself this morning :]....Hopefully get its PDI done tomorrow.

Comment

Hey looks cool! Herbie. IrishRob, strangely I did better than my 500 Multijet on mpg (OK it had been tuned up). Admittedly I drive like Mad max on crack no matter what car I have. Tuning shop here we come!!

Comment

What a great color ,oh yes same as mine.Only mines a deisel .I have had red cars blue cars white cars silver and black ,but thorium gray has by far been the easiest to keep looking clean.Enjoy you car .

Comment

Working...
                              X