Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery time help needed

Hi

I brought my DS3 back in May and ive had an email to say it has left the factory and is on its way to the UK. Any ideas how long it might be until I get it? I want to sell my old car before the new one arrives but don't leave myself without a car for ages!

I've had a chat with three different citroen dealers (bolton, bury and warrington) and they all advised it's going to be around 3 months from the order date.

You're probably best having a chat with the dealer you've purchased the car from as they should have a rough eta
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hi Rachel,
      From my experience the whole process from car leaving factory to collection took three weeks.

Hope this helps.
      Only variable is where you are located in the uk.Or so i was informed.

Happy motoring you will love the ds3 of that im sure.

Comment

Agreed, 3 weeks from when I was informed the car had left for Calais! Whu-hooooo!

Comment

Yeah delivery time upon build date is usually 3 weeks....max 4

Comment

Thanks for the help. Had a call this morning to say I can collect the car tomorrow!

Comment

That's fantastic news Rachel, be sure to get some pics of it up on the site here once you've done a good few miles in it.

Also, we tip, check everything before you drive it off, I mean EVERYTHING! I found a niggle on the side view mirrors controller that they managed to fix there and then, but had I driven off, it'd mean popping back again and so on. Make sure you get the full explanation and example of all the main electronics and are happy prior to driving off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel View Post
                Thanks for the help. Had a call this morning to say I can collect the car tomorrow!
                Epic

Have fun!
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I bet you cant wait! Enjoy picking your car up!

Comment

Working...
                  X