Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi from down in Somerset just awaiting my DS3 150THP hopefully here this week all excited !

Welcomes

Comment

Hi and welcome to the club.

Comment

Welcome!!

What colour did you go for?

My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse!

Comment

Hi, welcome

Regards,
            Clive.
            CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
            DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Went for white with the black roof I use to have a REAL mini not that bmw crap and always loved the white with black roof so that why I chose it !

Comment

Welcome =D

Comment

Have got mine today now just waiting for the last long hour of the day to go by to take it home! Wahoooooo

Comment

Welcome along mate !

That's good you get to pick up today, bet you can't wait, I still have to wait until Saturday :-(

Comment

longest hour of your life....i was stuck in work, on my own in the office with a hangover the day i got mine, that was a hell of a day.
                        Remember to get some photo's up!
                        Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

That does sound like a bad day mind you I had to work all day and see it sat there just waiting for me to finish and it cant be new car day without some rain getting plenty of that down here in somerset!!

Comment

i picked mine up in the sunshine.then i let my ma have it yesterday and she brought it back dirty....last time she'll drive it!:cool:
                            ps, white with black rocks!
                            Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

Perk of working at a main dealer is got it dirty yesterday and will hopefully get it jetwashed off again today lol

Comment

Working...
                              X