Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Wiltshire

Evening all!

I have spent a week lurking to pluck up the courage to join. Just one issue, I have had a Orla Kiely DS3 for two weeks now and I did stumble on a thread which was, well, lets say not exactly raving about them.

Ah well, I'll either crawl away with shame or maybe be welcomed for a half decent choice even if the colour etc is not to everyones choice!

On the up side I am a converted Mini owner after 8 years - now loving the DS3 (even with the 'table cloth' on the roof!).

Hope there are some more Wiltshire owners that may bring themselves to a toot if they spot me?!

I'd be interested to hear the current views on the Orla Kiely's.....I think *takes a deep breath*!

Cheers,

Sarah

hey dont worry select few dont like certain aspects of them thts all at end of the day its a ds3 so its a BIGGGG welcome to the club. Personally i like them not nearly as bad as people say or think, i saw clairiballs at fcs and it was nice car. hav fun see where the meets arw and enjoy

Comment

I love the flower in the windows. :-)

Comment

Hiya.. Welcome...

As for the one you chose, well thats why they have made so many different looks as we all have our own likes and dislikes.. as long as your happy thats the main thing...
        Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

Good grief, another mini to DS convert! Citreon will be starting cart wheels

Comment

welcome TTC. Everyone has their own taste so dont worry about that thread. Good choice

Comment

Thanks all for the kind words. Indeed, at the end of the day I still own a DS3!

Mine's the black version and although it's more cash than the std DStyle I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have opted for leather or the 17" wheels but so glad I have them and the bluetooth too.

I'm not a girly girl by any means but it caught my eye, it's mine and more importantly I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by SarahC View Post
                Thanks all for the kind words. Indeed, at the end of the day I still own a DS3!

Mine's the black version and although it's more cash than the std DStyle I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have opted for leather or the 17" wheels but so glad I have them and the bluetooth too.

I'm not a girly girl by any means but it caught my eye, it's mine and more importantly I love it!
                Post some pics when you can. I've only seen 1 in the flesh, that was at the dealers during one of my visits before I finally collected my Racing. The car they had was a white one, what struck me most about it was the different coloured headrests. It's good to see another convert from the M*n*
                DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Glad you love it and welcome....

Regards,
                  Clive.
                  CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                  DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Hi and welcome. Not sold on the Orla Kiely designs but having never seen one in the metal then I have to hold judgment. Design apart you are still a proud owner of a DS3, so welcome to the club.

Comment

Better Than Hickory Brown

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                        Better Than Hickory Brown
                        gags.. why did I have to google that!!

has anyone actually bought one?? I wonder if they would join here.. lol
                        Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

Hey some people don't like yellow, lol. ALL are welcome in the club!! I have seen the black one flash past me in Gerards Cross and it was good. Pics and see you at a meet

Comment

Welcome from Hampshire!

Some people aren't keen on the black and orange DS3 Racing I have, but it doesn't worry me one bit!

I actually think the OK is, well, OK. It has matching orange mirrors with mine!

My Inlaws live in Westbury and I've seen a few DS3's down their way including an OK.

Stef
                            2 X Citroen DS3 Racings - Both rejected

Comment

Pictures now up, flowers and roof included. But remember folks it's still a DS3!

I would even gag at the Hickory Brown.

A DS3 parked up next to me once in a supermarket, alas I didn't have time to hang around to see if they were interested in talking to other owners, maybe next time. Two others spotted in Wiltshire on the road - no nods/toots/thumbs or anything - is it me (or should I say the OK? *note to self, must stop dissing my own car as I have been accepted in the club!!*)

Cheers,

Sarah

Comment

Working...
                              X