Delivery on Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery on Tuesday

Hello all you DS3 owners good to see how much you all like your cars really looking forward to getting mine delivered on tuesday its a 110 BHP Dsport, leather pack with city signature. colour sport red with white roof. I'm amazed how few I have seen on the roads I have spotted 3 so far in the past 4 months and I do around 3000 miles a month.

Well welcome anyway matey, this wee forum is turning into a nice wee jovial place for all us privileged DS3'ers.

Nice spec by the way, haven't seen a Sport Red one on the road yet, you're gonna love it!

Comment

eyup mate, eh i tell ya what , your going to love it (the diesel 110bhp 6 speed) thats what we own and it goes like stink !!!!!
      we thought about going the petrol thp d sport but the cheap tax and mpg swung us towards 110 diesel d sport and its certainly quick enough for me and the missus ,ex lexus is 200 owners
      we bought the black with white roof and black wheels ,it looks the dogs nuts!!!
      you'll find yourself wanting to drive it anywhere and everywhere ,c'os its bang on ...............................enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X