Nearly There!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly There!

Not long now until I join the ranks of the DS3 owners. My car, ordered June 8th, left the factory on July 5th, so it's on its way.

It's a DStyle 120VTi with City Style pack in what I think is going to be one of the less common colour combinations, mativoire/carmen red.
    Last edited by DaveB; 16-07-2010, 18:56. Reason: Punctuation!

Wow! That's a really quick turn around! Hope you enjoy it!!
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Had a phone call this morning - picking it up on Friday at 3PM!

Comment

The mativoire/carmen red colour combo does look good! Have a customer who has that colour mix and it gives the DS3 a classy look. Enjoy mate!
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Awesome lad, get some pics up of it when you get a chance!

Comment

Here we go then, first photo:

Last edited by DaveB; 23-07-2010, 18:46.

Comment

Nice one Dave you must be chuffed good looking motor!! I got mine late Tuesday and clocked up 400 enjoyable miles already

Comment

Very nice Dave,

Recommend you get Chrome radiator Grille & Rear Chrome lens Caps to finish her off.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
                  Recommend you get Chrome radiator Grille & Rear Chrome lens Caps to finish her off.
                  I've got the rear lens trims -in my opinion the rear lights look unfinished without them. I did think about the grille trim, but the one in the accessory catalogue only covers, if that's the right word, the bottom half of the grille opening, not the full opening like the one on DSDports; must ask my dealer about them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Here we go then, first photo:
                    What's this? You trying to win most scenic photo on the site or something? Pretty nice that fella, get a few more up of the angles when you get a chance.

Comment

Now for a few more photos:

Living on the edge of the Peak District comes in handy when you need a background for car photos!

Comment

The red Dash looks so nice. What color is the roof? looks black but i could be wrong,

Comment

Looks like the Carmen roof from here.. Tidy!
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                            What color is the roof? looks black but i could be wrong,
                            The roof does look black in those photos, but it's actually same red as the dash - just shows how difficult it is to get a true impression of colours from photos! The body colour, mativoire beige, looks a lot better in real life than in any photos I've seen.

This is nearer to the true colours:

Comment

Aye diddly aye, very nice indeed matey, just need to get some quality shine on that wee monster to bring out a truly great glare and you'll have heads turning from a mile off!

Comment

Working...
                              X