Tuesday has arrived and so has the motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday has arrived and so has the motor

Well this is worth the wait ordered 4 months ago and what a beauty ! the car looks stunning I'll post some pics when I get a chance, The colour is Sport Red Opale White roof Black 17" alloys lots of chrome bits, and full of black leather.

Just fantastic better than I thought it would be actually looking forward to going to work so I can drive it

Here's one i took earlier

Last edited by floydy; 20-07-2010, 20:15.

Looking awesome there! Im sure i shall see you around the island soon! Mine is turning up to work tomorrow or thursday! Be driving it next thursday!

Comment

As a rule I don't like red cars, but I love the DS3 in red.
      Yours is a stunning example, enjoy it mate!

Comment

I never thought I'd have red car myself, but having had silver and black before I fancied a change and don't regret it.

Looks pretty awesome lad, I went for the Cherry Red as it was a bit darker. From that pic, looks like you've had the chrome pack added, but I don't see the teardrop chrome bit on the front headlights?

Comment

The chrome is standard the the only options I selected was the Leather signature and the City pack but there is a lot of chrome bits on it, It looks quite weird on the drive as I also have a Mini cooper with the same colour scheme I'll take a piccy of the two of them and put it on the site :0

Herby what colour do I need to look out for?

Comment

it would look even more wierd if santa claus was driving it,,,,,,,,,,,lol (not an insult, but just a thought that came to me)
            it does look good though!!

Comment

Hell I'll have to get rid of thebloody suit then cheers I know from the mini thats its easier to keep it looking good than my previous Black Civic

Comment

your right there floydy ,black does draw the muck but it does look good when clean.i clean my smoker every weekend anyway so i don't mind having a black one.
                there's one thing though , the black wheels get smothered in brake dust within 2 days after cleaning so you'll be doing the same!
                by the way floydy it's a great car to clean!......if there ever was one
                Last edited by OZZY; 21-07-2010, 18:07. Reason: miss quote

Comment

Working...
                X