Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!!

Hi to everyone here!!

I thought I would send a quick message to say I too am soon to be a DS3 owner!

There is a competition to win one from Citroen (A "White" Limited Edition - Basically a 1.6 120BHP DStyle with a couple of extras on there) and I'm getting it on Monday!!

I was surprised to say the least, and quite chuffed as this weekend coming was going to be the day I went out and bought one anyway!

So yeah, just a hello from me, how is everyone finding their DS3 experience?

Hey dude, congrats on your ride, Bet you cant wait. Ive had mine 3 days and im hooked, the attention from other road users and passers by is awesome. Cant explain the drive any better than smooth, it just cruises so well, your going to love it,

I have also got the Limited Edition White, you will not be disappointed, It is incredible.

Comment

Thanks for that Perry.

Because I haven't gone out and bought it, I haven't had a chance to really see exactly what comes with it.

What sort of goodies do I have to look forward to on the inside?

Comment

Picked it up this morning!!

And wow, I am not disappointed!! Shame I had to go to work straight after I picked it up (with just a small diversion, to try it out)

Can't wait to really give it a go :-)

Comment

KNew youd like it, sorry didnt reply to your goodies request. hope your having fun with the car

Comment

Working...
          X