Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

It's ocurred to me that i've been lurking around on this forum for a wee while but not introduced myself!!!

Name's Dave and I work at a Citroen Dealer as a member of the Sales team up in north Scotland, been with Citroen for over 10 years and have owned a C2 VTR, Berlingo M/S, a Xsara and have just sorted me and the missus out with a new DS3 after she loved driving my company DS3 99G!
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Hi Dave, great to have you on here - your posts have been really helpful!!

Comment

Yeah. Nice to have you hear dude. It's good to have some people who work for Citroen here. Pass on feedback and stuff like that

Comment

I hope you guys don't mind if i do pass stuff back. I have already raised the issuse of heated seats with Citroen UK and my contact has sent an email to the seat maker to find out if all of you guys with leather can upgrade to heated seats by fitting the right switchs - fingers crossed!!

Have also passed onto techincal comments about paint and rattles, hopefully they will take this away to help improve future DS3's.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Sounds like a good way of finding out alot about the car if we have someone who works for them asking them. Youknow who to ask and where to go, must save so much more time glad your part of the DS3 site

Comment

Working...
          X