X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings!

Hello All,

Another newbie here!

Picking up my DS3 DStyle HDi tomorrow. It will be my return to Citroen following a few ill fated years of VW ownership.

Previous Citroens: BX, Xsara, C5, C4 - All diesels.

Looking forward to chatting with you all on the forum.

Howdy!

I wish I was getting mine tomorrow. Another two bloody weeks to wait yet.

Time is certainly dragging.

Enjoy yours though!
    1.6 Vti White edition

Comment

Welcome, ElRey! I've also recently returned to Citroen after mixed experiences with sundry other makes (including Audi, VW, Seat, Renault & Volvo).

My first Citroen was a late-lamented bright yellow 2CV. I wish I still had it. It was still going strong at 10 years old, albeit rusting away alarmingly, when the garage collapsed on it & killed it. That wasn't a good day. My last Citroen was a BX GTi 4x4 - a fantastic car, but it lost £££ in value in no time at all.

The Renault Espace was the worst ownership experience by a long chalk, and certainly the most costly. It's still referred to in my family as "the Bastard Renault from Hell... The VAG cars were a dream in comparison, although certainly not problem-free.

You'll love the DS3 - it's awesome. What colour's yours?

Comment

Welcome!!

I've only had mine 9 days and I really wouldn't want to be without it now, I'm sure you'll feel the same

Comment

Welcome!
          Hope you like you car (im sure you will) What sort of options did you go for?
          '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
          '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
          'We do what we must, because we can.'
          Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

Hey Elrey - Wot Colours Ya Gone For ?

Originally posted by Mr-T View Post
            I wish I was getting mine tomorrow. Another two bloody weeks to wait yet.
            I'd Be Happy With 2 Weeks If Im Honest lol

Comment

Hi guys!

Mine's white with a blue roof. It's the DStyle 99g. The only difference I can see between that and the normal DStyle is the absence of alloys. Do the steel wheels really make all that difference to emissions and mpg? I'm thinking there must be something different in the fuel map?
              Anyways, alloys will follow soon!

Comment

Cool! I think you're our first 99g member - it will be interesting to see how your mpg compares with the other HDi owners.

Presumably the standard-fit steelies are narrower-section, to reduce rolling resistance?

Comment

Yeah must be slightly narrower, I'll have to find out. It is also 0.2 secs slower than the normal DStyle, that's the only other thing I can spot that's different. I'll be posting mpg figures as I rack up the miles!

Comment

The MPG is great on the 99G's and was getting 67.8 out of the one I was running. Going to be sad to see it go, but hopefully i'll get the next one that gets put on demo! The gearbox is different in the 99G's as well as the steels and eco tyres, other then that it's the same as a DStyle.
                    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                    Bigfeet's File Repository
                    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                    X