Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie alert

hi
    just picked up an ex demo Dstyle last week mainly for the wife as i drive a civic type r,
    the ds3 is a great funky car with great styling and very suprised at the mpg for a 1.6
    think it has a few extras as it was a demo,
    any way found this site as i cant seem to connect my ipod to the bluetooth although
    the wifes nokia is fine.
    well looks like a good site so off to the audio section to see if i can find the answer to my problem

speak soon
    gaz

Welcome, Gaz!

Several threads on bluetooth issues - hopefully you'll find the answer there.

My DSport was also an ex-demo, and I found that I had to wipe off all the existing bluetooth pairings (presumably put on there by the various salespeople) before I could pair my iPhone.

Then a quick disconnect of the battery, and Robert is Your Father's Brother...

Gareth

Comment

yeh thanks for the reply, only seemed to be one name on there and that was the sales man who sold it us,
      think he was using it as his car mainly,
      think i will disconnect the battery as stated in a couple of threads,
      does disconnecting cock everything up or will all my electrics spring back to life??

Comment

All will be fine Gaz. This was the suggestion offered to me when I picked up mine too

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new car!
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hi Gaz,

Welcome to the forum and DS3 ownership.

Comment

Welcome!! Enjoy your car and enjoy the forum

Comment

Hey all!! Picked up my DS3 Dsport THP yesterday, got to admit its pretty darn amazing!

TIDY!
              "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Comment

Howdy Guys !

Comment

Working...
                X