New DS3 owner - car coming Friday 3.9.10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 owner - car coming Friday 3.9.10

So excited! I wanted a yellow one desperately and thought I would have to wait +12 weeks but happily dealer found one with another garage. I do so hope I won't be disappointed. A Ford owner all my driving life this is a big change for me but let's face it, Ford don't do YELLOW! Is the mpg as good as Citroen say? What's your experience?

Welcome Karen,

You will luv it...best car iv'e ever had...Every one likes to look at it ....Mpg on my DSport 150 THP engine has been 37 to 38 MPG....I have a heavy foot to be honest...Dont forget to post some pics.

What Spec have you gone for ??.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
      Welcome Karen,

You will luv it...best car iv'e ever had...Every one likes to look at it ....Mpg on my DSport 150 THP engine has been 37 to 38 MPG....I have a heavy foot to be honest...Dont forget to post some pics.

What Spec have you gone for ??.
      Same here, first week I got 34mpg out of it xD! I'm now averaging about 36-38 MPG on the 150THP also.

As Clarky said, you'll definately love it!
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

You won't be disappointed Karen. After many years of happy Clio driving, I switched to the DS3 three months ago - and am truly in love with it. Glad to see another female owner joining the ranks too.

Comment

Hi Karen! Great choice - let's face it, yellow is definitely the best DS3 colour by far, no contest! Have you gone for a black or white roof? And do you have the awesome yellow seats?

My trip computer tells me that over the last 600 miles I've managed to get 44.7 mpg out of my THP DSport in mixed A-road driving, at an average speed of 43 mph. Even allowing for some inaccuracy, that's still fantastic for a rorty petrol engine!

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
          X