Hi, soon to be 60 reg DS3 owner :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, soon to be 60 reg DS3 owner :)

Can't wait for the car, feels like the longest time ever. looking forward to being a part of the fun

edit: thanks everyone
    im getting the 1.6 HDi white
    should be driving it away on the 1st september

p.s. they go 60 because they used to be like 01, 51, 02, 52 ect.
    so now they wil be 61, 62, 63
    Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Welcome to the forum! What are you getting? - spill the beans!

Comment

Welcome ! Im Gunna Be A 60 Dewd Too

Comment

Welcome! And welcome to the wait I will be a 60 hopefully before the end of Oct.

Comment

Thsoe are gonna look so good, I dont understand how they go from 10 to 60 though? welcome to the forum dude,

Comment

Welcome, 60 should look cool on the plate, what sort of options did you choose?

Also to answer Perry's question, previously it was 02, 52, 03, 53 etc with the 02 coming in march and the 52 in september, this sequence is simply being carried on, so now we have got to 10 in march it is 60 in september. Next year it will be 11 and 61. Hope that helps.
            '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
            '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
            'We do what we must, because we can.'
            Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

[/QUOTE]Also to answer Perry's question, previously it was 02, 52, 03, 53 etc with the 02 coming in march and the 52 in september, this sequence is simply being carried on, so now we have got to 10 in march it is 60 in september. Next year it will be 11 and 61. Hope that helps. [/QUOTE]

Ah cool makes sense now, thanks

Comment

[/QUOTE]Also to answer Perry's question, previously it was 02, 52, 03, 53 etc with the 02 coming in march and the 52 in september, this sequence is simply being carried on, so now we have got to 10 in march it is 60 in september. Next year it will be 11 and 61. Hope that helps. [/QUOTE]

Ah cool makes sense now, thanks

Comment

Hey guys wanted to mention i picked my 1.6 HDi White up today, totally stunning!
                  had a nice unveil inside the showroom had it sitting there in the centre under a DS3 cover lol so embarrassing (loved it really)

heads up for some pics 2moz, was crappy weather today such a shame

Comment

Originally posted by parafox View Post
                    had a nice unveil inside the showroom had it sitting there in the centre under a DS3 cover lol so embarrassing (loved it really)
                    HaHa Bigfeet Was Telling Us About This !

Seems As Tho Quite A Few Haven't Had That Tho lol

Comment

Hey guys wanted to mention i picked my 1.6 HDi White up today, totally stunning!

haha thats sounds wicked, dunno if my dealer will do that

Comment

I had the same from my dealer (Loved it too lol) Enjoy

Comment

Hey guys just gonna say im fricking loving the car
                          its been a week now, done 230 odd miles brilliant just to work and back so far. everyones been racing me after work, left them in my dust on the open stretches and just kept accelerating up the hills hehe awesome
                          still not quite got the "touch" off the lights with the 1.6 diesel any suggestions? then ill be unstoppable (apart from being blitz by the one scooby Impreza everytime lol)

Comment

I found it difficult on the DS3 clutch when it was new as it was quite sharp, just wait till you've done a few more miles and it beds in, it'l be fine!
                            Also, easiest way to beat an Impreza driver is to tell him Halfords have a sale on, he'll just fly off there instead, thus leaving you to embarrass everyone. Either that or wait till he turns the boost up a fraction too much and watch him literally explode at the lights...
                            '10 DSport in Black/Carmen Red 'Daisy' - Traded back in
                            '61 DSport+ in White/Black 'Poppy'
                            'We do what we must, because we can.'
                            Entropy... It's not what it used to be...

Comment

I found the clutch hard to use for the first week, My Stalling rocked up. The embarresment on my face for it, but now it is the nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X