Newbie from Dublin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Dublin

Hi Guys & Gals new here and hoping to pick up my Black/white roof white wheels DS3 HDi on Tuesday going to be a big change as previous car Seat Leon Fr putting out 200bhp but yearly road tax and fuel pricing have driven me to change to something new and fresh hence the DS3 looking forward to hearing all of your views on the cars on the forums and seeing a few more over here as yet to see one on the road
    There are old pilots, There are bold pilots but there are no old bold pilots

Welcome!

Comment

welcomes to tha club :cool:
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Welcome!
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

collecting wednesday now "delay with the paperwork" another sleepless night with the excitement

Comment

Welcome!

Hope you are pleased
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse

Comment

Well done that man!
                You chose the right colour combo

Jimbob

Comment

Cheers all yes i am delighted keep being told by the passengers how many people keep checking it out

Comment

Working...
                  X