'ullo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'ullo!

Hey all... so my second post should really have been my first... but anyway!

Just bought a dstyle hdi (throium gray with carmen red roof) which I am hopign to collect on Monday (actually hopefully tomorrow, but not likely!). Kinda wish I got the hifi kit and 17" wheels, but will live (quite happily really!).

I have a quite interesting history of cars, so I still keep thinking of what I can change on the car alrady! Been looking at chipping it (need more torque!), etc. I MUST STOP!!

Anyway, off for dinner.

PS - only seen 2 here in Scotland on the road - one driving away from dundee, and one driving away from edinburgh! Both yellow as well!

Sounds like a nice ride dude, You like it even without the 17" trust, welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcomes

Comment

Welcome that's the colour I am waiting for

Comment

Greetings! Nice to see another DS3 Owner on here
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Welcome! That's a cool colour combination (although not as cool as yellow & black, obviously!)

Comment

Yeah, but that tuning bug did bite quite hard

Seems not getting it today. the garage had it in a few days ago (when i got told to organise the 7 day cover, etc) but only just put it in the workshop yesterday. Seems it takes a lot of work to remove all the packing stickers and protective wax, etc. Still, will be a good monday (for once!). Might give my old 206gti a good burn out before i drop it off (also going to take a few little bits off here and there )

Comment

Welcome to the club matey. Whereabouts in sunny Scotland are you. Was born and bread near Glasgow but been down in Bristol for the past 15 odd years.

Comment

Working...
                X