Soon to be a fellow DS3 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon to be a fellow DS3 owner

Finally put my deposit down for the DS3 Black HDi, they had a pretty good cheap finance deal on. Collecting it in two weeks. I've yet to see a ds3 black around bristol so I hope I am the first ...racing stripes across the roof! Comes with the larger white alloys 17", white dash, leather gear shift...but does anyone know where you can buy the chrome door strips from as this model doesn't come with them but I'd like to get some for it, just to finish it off.
    Matt

Hey There !

Maybe Ask Your Dealer For The Strips ?

If Not Then Here Ya Go:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-CITROE...es_CarParts_SM

Comment

Cheers man, much appreciated

Comment

Hi Matt and welcome.

As T24 said, contact your dealer. There are other sites out there but they are mostly european so problems with import duties and that sort of crap might be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
          Hi Matt and welcome.

As T24 said, contact your dealer. There are other sites out there but they are mostly european so problems with import duties and that sort of crap might be an issue.
          No import duty is payable on goods bought within the EU. One of the advantages of EU membership that the Eurosceptics tend to overlook...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00931-20100905-1305.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	352893

there she is...collecting it this thursday. At the citroen garage at the moment still in its protective wrapping...can't wait!

Comment

very nice indeed

Originally posted by MKM26 View Post
              [ATTACH]220[/ATTACH]

there she is...collecting it this thursday. At the citroen garage at the moment still in its protective wrapping...can't wait!
              anyone seen my leather seats?

Comment

That looks awesome, congrats and welcome.

Comment

I Just Realised !... That's Kinda Like Wot mine Will Look Like With the White Bonnet And Carbon / Black Vinyl On The Front Bumper ! lol

Comment

Nice one sonny Jim, bet the next two days will DRAG by!

Comment

I am sure i saw this car yesterday ,being driven into weston-super-mare by a young lady.First all black with white stripes I have seen ,and on a 60 plate.Or could there be two in this area the same.

Comment

Originally posted by MKM26 View Post
                        [ATTACH]220[/ATTACH]

Looks cool. Think I might have seen it when I was at the dealers last week. Hopefully you might be able to make the club meet on the 19th

Comment

Looks great, Matt - only 2 days to go!

Comment

Ouch! That ebay seller is a bit steep!! We sell those strips for less then that to our customers!!

Car look smart by the way, the black does look good
                            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                            Bigfeet's File Repository
                            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Woop finally got it today!only 3 miles on the clock so pretty much a new born (so to speak). Great car to drive done 100miles already and pretty pokey for a 1.6 90bhp HDi, i'm still going to get it re-mapped though . Also going to buy the chrome grill and side skirts to really finish it off! Managed to get £1500 for my old 306 pug as well (private sale), so got some money to play with for jazzing the beast up!

(sorry for pic quality, taken on my phone)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X