New DS3 HDi 1.6/ Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 HDi 1.6/ Black

Get my new DS3 delivered to my house tomorrow ready for 1st of the September.
    Been reading the forum threads for a few weeks and got some usefull information from it, so thanks for that.
    We live in Birmingham so will try and make the meet on the 19th @ Star City

Good to see another member on board! Welcome to the forum Dylan. I'm sure you'll love the new motor. Make sure to get some pics up when it arrives!
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hi Dylan - welcome to the forum.

First impressions?

Comment

First impressions ,

LOVE IT!!

Everything I hoped it would be, couple of minor niggles that the dealer can put right, however nothing thats had me banging on their door (yet). This is my fourth Citroen and i've been critical of the PDI on two of the previous ones however the DS came as you would hope. Only done 100 miles so far, however readout showing average of 57mpg, thats on A roads and around town. Rides a bit firm, however nothing to complain about.

Only question I have is about the wheel nut "tweezers" for removing the wheel nut covers on the alloys, should that have been in the bag with the nut driver as mine isn't, or is it something you have to buy from Citroen.

Comment

Working...
        X