Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another DS3 eHDi newbie

1st post so here goes.

I walked onto my local Citroen dealer (crayford) and looked into getting a DS3 EHDI 15 days ago now.
    Looked at trading in my 2005 BMW E60 525d Msport for soink a little smaller but yet still sporty.
    I loved the yellow and red ones they had at the stealers,
    I asked about a red one and build time on a 1.6 EHDI DSport and the answer I got was 10 weeks.
    After looking on his system he found me one in Bedford , the same spec but with red suede interior,
    So I had to take it lol as the price I got for BMW and the price on new car was a must !!
    My log book arrived yesterday morning and collected it yesterday also 😃😃

I have to say I'm well impressed. I never test drove one ? I never red up on it, I just went with the looks and performance results.

Going from a 525d mapped to 225bhp and 410ftlb my little new 110 hdi is a worthy replacement, Well it is half the size and weight .

I'm also one of the so called lucky ones , as my diodes stay on with my side lights 😁
    Which personally I think is a bonus at night.
    I also have hids fitted (had them on every car iv owned and would be lost without them )
    There 5k ones so not to gare ish, also led sides , interior , and rear plates. Not bad for a single mornings modding lol.

It's only done 22 miles lol and I hope the next few 1000s are as good.

Thanks for the rant

Rufus.

Oh and will wait for remap results here as been reading up and I think the best results come to those who wait.

Welcome Rufus !

Sounds You've Had A Good Day ! Haha

Comment

Yeah fitted 1206 LEDs yesterday
      Although 1200 were on the house lol and 6 on the car

Comment

welcome to the club :cool:
        e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
        Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Welcome!
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Working...
          X