2day's Remaining!!! wooo!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2day's Remaining!!! wooo!!!

Hi peeps. I said hello 9-10 weeks ago but finally collect my new DS3 friday morning after 10weeks waiting!! soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! my mates think im bonker because I haven't shut up about it. People dont even know what a DS3 is! how rude!

Will upload pics friday

Just sharing my excitment!:cool::redface::rolleyes:

Awesome!!!!

The feeling will last!

I drove EVERYONE mad with all my DS3 talk prior to pick up, even recall talking to a bouncer at the pub about it, said again a week later about my car, and offered to show him a photo on my phone, he stopped me, put his hand over my phone and in a very un un enthused way said 'you showed me last week' oops!

Look forward to photo's
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

hahaha! I was outside a local Bar saturday night, saw a DS3 drive by and started shouting "thats my car, look look what im getting!" mate's and bouncer's didnt share my enthusiasm. ahhhh well I'm excited

Comment

Saw no others OTR at the time I was waiting for mine but would squeak with excitement when the tv advert came on!

Glad hear we are as potty about them as each other!
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Im a Driving instructor (a young one!) and keep distracting my student's pointing out DS3's. I dont think they know how lucky they gonna be to learn in one! its gonna get abused haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaungibson View Post
            People dont even know what a DS3 is! how rude!
            tell me about it

its on my drive and parents still say hows your mini running...?
            Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
            Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

Got a call saying Im getting my car tomorrow, a day early!!!! woooooo!!!!!! Private plates not on it tho. waiting on DVLA! why they didnt just go to the office, rather than snail mail! oh well! how can i get myself a DS3 club Sticker???

LOL at "hows the mini running!" its kinda cool people dont know what they are! I like the fact you dont see them alot on the roads...

Comment

Awesome News !

Comment

If your new car is getting a private number as it's first plate then you can't 'just go into the office' I'm afraid because the V55 has to be processed by DVLA.

The easier way round, which I do, is to register the new car with a standard plate and once the V5C comes in (normally a couple of days) just pop up to the local office with a V317 form and it's all day within 20 minutes. You don't even need to produce any documents, just the log books for both cars.
                  ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                  Bigfeet's File Repository
                  The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                    If your new car is getting a private number as it's first plate then you can't 'just go into the office' I'm afraid because the V55 has to be processed by DVLA.
                    unless you used to work in the tax office and take the paperwork from the dealer and pop in and get someone to do it for you! all set in 10 mins!
                    Polar white with black roof, black bellones - My Photies!!

Comment

My Racing had my private plate from day 1. Gave the dealer my retention certificate in February after taking my number off my old C2 as my car was expected before the end of March, didn't arrive until the first week of April, but that's another story. The dealer had to go to the local DVLA office to register & tax the Racing anyway, something to do with the limited number being built. So it appears it can be done.
                      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X