Finally Got my BABY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Got my BABY!!!

Ok so WOW! im so made up. 2011 (61plate) Dstyle 1.6 e-hdi 90. Black body, white roof and mirror caps. Gr8 drive, cumfy and looks sweet! nippy too compared to my 2010 fiesta 1.4tdci titanium.

Bit dark in cabin and mood lighting isnt bright, nothing in the foot well. Should there be light in the foot well?

Happy lad.

best ever colour combo

same as mine by the sounds of it but mines a 11plate

welcome fella where you from

yea man when headlights are active you should have mood lights in footwells and cubby hole under cd player
    Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
    Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

Cheers m8. The lovely Wirral! no lights in foot well! under the cubby hole flashes when I change brightness off the dash lights twice really bright then goes so dim you cant notice it! maybe a trip to citroen tomorrow late afternoon when its dark..

so jealous when I see a Dsport tho but stil love it! black gloss dash is gonna be fun to keep clean!

Comment

the dash is eay to keep clean, just a quick wipe with a microfibre cloth and sorted.

Glad you like the car

Comment

Cheers for advice think I got one with my t.v. Had a look under footwell. Mood lights have been removed for the he-man duel controls. Never mind I'm stil very pleased

Comment

Working...
          X