Owner to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owner to be

Well first of all I will tell you a little about me I'm a 20 year old male from Staffordshire (Stoke-on-Trent) this will be the first Citroen that I have owned. I've opted for the Dstyle 1.6 HDi 90bhp model, reasons for this choice are: the fuel economy of the diesel engine appeals to me and my insurance costs will be significantly reduced (currently pay £3,800 for a 1.8L Astra coupe 53 plate) also I love the unique style and looks of the DS3. I have gone for the manitoba grey with a carmon red roof with the amarante leather and The 17" black Bellone alloys

I should be collecting my car on the 26th of this month I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. I had a phone call the other day off my local dealer and they told me that it will more than likely be here before this date.

Once it does arrive I will post some pictures of her in a new thread so keep your eyes peeled

Enjoy your car and welcome to the club

Comment

Thanks and I'm sure I will do

Comment

Welcome Mate,

You Were Paying Nearly £4000 A year For Insurance For An Astra ? =/

Comment

Welcome!
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Pity you didn't want a black roof as you could had the one I've got here.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Fuck £3800 for a coupé i was going to get one when i was 18 and it was only £1395 ( 1.8 52plate )
              Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
              Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

Welcome know you will love it.
                Originally posted by cyclone
                It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                Originally posted by Broda
                I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                  Welcome Mate,

You Were Paying Nearly £4000 A year For Insurance For An Astra ? =/
                  Originally posted by Woolsy View Post
                  Fuck £3800 for a coupé i was going to get one when i was 18 and it was only £1395 ( 1.8 52plate )
                  There's a reason behind it lol I got banned when I was 17 for driving without due care and attention and I also have 6 points on my licence boys will be boys

Comment

Working...
                  X