Will be new owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be new owner!

Hi, Just ordered a Dsport HDI 110 diesel! Should have it March 6th! Gone for the polar white & black roof with 17'' black alloys looks great!
    Will be my third Citroen I currently own a c2 VTS which has been great!
    Can't wait to get my DS3! Have not seen many on the road yet Whats it like to drive? didn't have test drive but it looks say it all!
    Anyway hello everybody! Will post pics when I have her,
    Cheers,
    Jim.

6th of march ??? best order the decorators you'll be up the walls by then mate
    Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
    Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

welcome to the club

Comment

Welcome to the club, don't forget to hit up the search box before asking newbie questions. We have been know to go all 'Wickerman' from time to time!

We have exactly the same car and even after a year it still gives us that silly grin on our mugs when we drive it.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Welcome!

Best colour choice And well done for getting the diesel Dsport! As you keep up with the forum you'll understand why . . . . .

Mine is lovely to drive, I have the petrol 120, so she's not as nippy as I'd like, but still awesome. Went to Dartmouth for New Years and was more than happy to be one of the drivers doing to 500 mile round trip. And on the subject of not seeing many I didn't see any on that trip and see very few where I live, still feel exclusive
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Welcome !

Comment

Working...
            X