Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sarah,

Glad you're still loving your DS3!

Black, so lovely clean (sorry I'm an OCD type car detailer!)....

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

not like red sooo dirty lol

Comment

There's nowt wrong with Black Clive !!!!!
        Welcome, number of the Beast.
        Boomerangs are just frisbees for lonely people!!!! :snowy0:

Comment

I've just had her washed a clove and she's all sparkling, just a bugger keeping those white wheels clean she's my little beast lol
          Black Limited Edition 1.6 Hdi

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0007.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	353731Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0006.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	353732 just know she won't stay lookin like that for long

Comment

i think most of us on ere av a cleaning bug as we all like that showroom look every day well i know i do and u've only the wheels to keep white lol some of us have whole cars to keep white or mebbe thats just me lol
              e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
              Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Looks good Sarah!

Jon, Black is lovely I agree! Just a nightmare to keep clean.......

Billy is right! - I LOVE cleaning and detailing my DS3 and all cars in general.....I have quite a collection of kit.

I even help train on the subject, I'm helping train a group in three weeks time (I like machine polishing to correct swirl marks and NEVER let a sponge near my or anyone else's cars I do)......
                (it's not what I do for a full time living BTW)....

I did try to get a few off here to a detailing day some months ago, but it lacked interest at the time!

If there's any others with a similar OCD please get in contact, and take a look on www.detailingworld.co.uk I'm the same user name on there.

Link to my car on there! http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=226370

Regards,
                Clive.
                Last edited by CliveP; 28-01-2012, 19:28.

Comment

Clive, I've just looked on your link and all I can say is 'damn'. Your car looked stunning. How much do you charge for detailing as I'm only half an hr away, and my husband is interested as well but he's got a Lexus gs.

Comment

Sarah,

We'd probably need to talk separately! Not the best time of year presently without a workshop to do it (which I do when helping a professional friend, but that's expensive). However I do my details on my own drive, like I say it's weather dependent. The 'level' of correction needed and the quality of the final result required makes a big difference. I did a 15 year old MX-5 (also on DW) and it took me 23 hours to take it back to it's original racing green (and it made the owner 'drool' when they collected it!)....they are now addicted to keeping it that way, which is why I help with 'basics training'.

Black will come up drooling too - take a look at this I did - http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=217977 BUT you have to look after it very well afterwards! Promise?! hehe The reflections on this A3 after correction were just so deep and lush (you'll see if you look at this post).

Glad you like it by the way and more than happy to chat, drop me a pm!

Regards,
                    Clive.
                    Last edited by CliveP; 28-01-2012, 20:00.

Comment

Working...
                    X