Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to DS

Hi all,

I'm a new owner of a '65 plate DS3 1.6 BlueHDI 120 DStyle.  Only had it for just over a week and already love it - it's quirky, drives nice and tight and handles very well (which was a pleasant surprise) and has a surprisingly nice note .  Already managed to rid a "rattle noise" coming from rear with thanks to this forum - rear seat (double seat) had some play in the bottom fixing, wedged a small piece of plastic which made it more secure = no play.  Anyone have any idea's on the parcel shelf cord loop which attaches to clips on the boot, mine keep on "pinging off" as they're elasticated and there's nothing which stops them sliding off the clip?  Thanks in advance.

Welcome along

There should be enough back on the clips to hold the elastic on - never happened to mine. Admittedly for over a year I've had the parcel shelf out and the back seats folded down permanently as I am often putting lots in the back, also I like the extra little bit of visibility without the headrests at the bottow of the window.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Thanks BenS....for some reason mine keep slipping off everytime I open the boot....will have to find something to secure them in place. Sorry another question, mine is a '65 DS and I'm looking for car mats, does anyone know if the Citroen DS mats (pre 65 plate) are the same, prob a stupid question I know, but every time I put my details in on eBay it states "does not fit your vehicle"?? I assumed ALL DS3 mats fit every year to date.

Comment

Pretty sure all DS3 mats (and C3 mats) are the same, as they haven't changed the car, only the front bumper.

As for the parcel shelf, maybe superglue some larger plastic discs onto the ends to hold it better, just make sure the loops will still stretch over whatever you choose.
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

For the parcel shelf make sure you are putting the loops on the right pegs, there are two rubber stops that look like they should be them but they are not the correct ones are further towards the window, I will post an image unless someone else beats me to it. I only say this because I almost posted the same question (yes I was using the wrong pegs.

Comment

Thanks both!

Ha ha....cheers BAG, you were spot on, I was using the wrong ones!!

Comment

Working...
            X