WooHoo! DS3 DSport 150THP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WooHoo! DS3 DSport 150THP

Just ordered my DS3 today it should arrive in a couple of months, not got a confirmed date yet will have to wait for the dealer to phone me.

getting the DS3 Dsport in Sport yellow with black roof and black alloys.
    matching yellow intereior and shiny black dashboard.
    MyWay city signiture.

I was suprised how cheap the insurance is on this car at 21 my insuance was 1400 fully comp yet atm i am paying 1000 on a 08 plate Twingo GT 100

Has anyone eles found the insurance to be quite cheap or of any cheap insurance companys?

James.

Originally posted by PidGe View Post
    getting the DS3 Dsport in Sport yellow with black roof and black alloys.
    matching yellow intereior and shiny black dashboard.
    Good on you James, another yellow & black DSport - the best combination by far, without doubt!

Now you 'll just have to put up with the waiting ...

Comment

Welcome !

Originally posted by PidGe View Post

I was suprised how cheap the insurance is on this car at 21 my insuance was 1400 fully comp yet atm i am paying 1000 on a 08 plate Twingo GT 100

Has anyone eles found the insurance to be quite cheap or of any cheap insurance companys?
      Yeah Me, Im 18 With 3 Points And Currently Drive A 1.8 Astra SRi And Im Paying £2200 Fully Comp But With My DS3 Coming Next Month Im Getting Quotes Of Around £1400 - £1500

Good Times

Comment

Try swift cover, they gave me mine at 512 even with 3 points, have al ook might be suprised

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
          Im Paying £2200 Fully Comp
          Sweet jay-sus!

Have a look at RAC or Virgin, they're not too bad either.

Comment

Good choice on the Dsport!

I'm insured through Swift Cover - Just under £2k with two crashes under my belt.

I'm 21 also.
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Swift cover seem to pretty good, I was with Virgin Money and they wanted to put me upto £780 so i called them up and was like loyal customer etc but they were having none of it so i went else where. They couldnt believe i had got it for £512, lol.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Dangerous, i'm 19 with 1 write off and 1 shared fault crash.
                I'm "only" going to pay £2000, which is ridiculously cheap, considering the price they wanted for everything else!

Comment

Originally posted by Zhak View Post
                  I'm in the same boat as Dangerous, i'm 19 with 1 write off and 1 shared fault crash.
                  I'm "only" going to pay £2000, which is ridiculously cheap, considering the price they wanted for everything else!
                  Jesus! Is this forum just full of young 'uns who are trying to kill themselves?

Comment

And I'm 22 and am paying 580 fully comp with admiral with 250 excess. I have 3 years no claims though.

Comment

Well, the write off wasmy fault and i'm not going to lie, down to a bad call at a high speed. I was pretty lucky to be unhurt! I've never even driven like that since unless on a track. The second wasn't my fault! 5 car pileup on ice, I was 4th

Comment

Originally posted by Zhak View Post
                        Well, the write off wasmy fault and i'm not going to lie, down to a bad call at a high speed. I was pretty lucky to be unhurt! I've never even driven like that since unless on a track. The second wasn't my fault! 5 car pileup on ice, I was 4th
                        And you're buying a new DS3! Mate, you seem to attract danger on the roads by the sounds of it - hope the DS will be a danger repellent for you.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
                          Jesus! Is this forum just full of young 'uns who are trying to kill themselves?
                          Yes...

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth View Post
                            And I'm 22 and am paying 580 fully comp with admiral with 250 excess. I have 3 years no claims though.
                            WOW howd you manage that ive been searching all over the cheapest ive found on the 1.6 120bhp was £690 with a 400 excess thats £270 more than my 07 Seat leon :-@ well peeved!!! Im 26 with 7 years no claims and no points and its on a drive in a quiet area every night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adz_cupp View Post
                              WOW howd you manage that ive been searching all over the cheapest ive found on the 1.6 120bhp was £690 with a 400 excess thats £270 more than my 07 Seat leon :-@ well peeved!!! Im 26 with 7 years no claims and no points and its on a drive in a quiet area every night!!!
                              Surprised you can't get it cheaper than that with 7 years NCD & a clean licence. Are you sure it's not your postcode?

The other dodge is to put a woman on your policy as named driver. I got a much lower quote for my Barchetta when I added my wife as named driver, despite the fact that (a) she refuses to drive it because it's LHD, and (b) she has a much poorer claims record than me!

Apparently guys in a stable relationship are statistically less of a risk on the road than those who are unattached.

Comment

Working...
                              X