Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Northampton.

Hi all
    Im Laura I’m a caregiver from Northampton, but originally Essex.
    I love my DS3. Despite its issues.
    Mine is a 1.6 THP 2010 in black. It’s probably the most expensive thing I own! Haha
    Not sure what else to say! I’m an animal lover, I adore my dog .. who loves to leave paw prints on my leather seats
    Im movie and box set mad. A massive Walking Dead and Game of Thrones fan too.

Welcome...again. Nice to have you along and hope you get the issues sorted soon. Oh also a big fan of the Walking Dead too.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Thank you It’s awesome isn’t it. The trip I need my car for in March is actually TWD related haha It’s THAT important hehe yes I am that much of a geek, I’m going to walkerstalker con in London and really don’t want to be stuck with a limping car

Comment

Welcome You've got a couple of members near you! Off the top of my head I can remember Emma is in Northampton, with some more in the surrounding areas. Hop over to the Facebook group if you aren't already on there - "DS3club.co.uk (Group)"

Love my dog too but the amount of hair he sheds into my floor mats and suede seats....
        ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
        Join the Facebook Group!
        Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Welcome! I think I said on your other post, I grew up in Northampton (not far from Weston Favell Tesco haha) but now live in Oxfordshire. I have a season ticket at the Saints, and my parents and grandmother still live there, so I'm up there quite a bit

Hope you get the issues sorted with your car
          Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
          Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Hi I think I’ve joined the right fb group. Hi Kat, yeah I know Weston five’ll Tesco well lol I’m essex born and bred lol moved here about 8 years ago now.
            Seeing a light at the end of the tunnel with my car now. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Welcome to the club
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
              X