Hi from Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Wales

Hi peeps, I'm new to this and have had my ds3 for 3 months. Look forward to chatting to you guys and girls over the upcoming years.
    dan

Welcome to the club. I see you have a blue and black combo, what model did you get? Any plans for any mods, aesthetic or performance wise?
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome, there's a decent sized gang of DS3-ers in Wales!
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Welcome to the club
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          Welcome to the club. I see you have a blue and black combo, what model did you get? Any plans for any mods, aesthetic or performance wise?
          I have a 1.6 e-hdi airdream d style plus, not thought about mods ect but am looking into doing my alloys as don't like them black and silver only prob is I can't find anywhere to show how hard it is to do diamond cut alloys

Comment

Originally posted by W3lshy79 View Post

I have a 1.6 e-hdi airdream d style plus, not thought about mods ect but am looking into doing my alloys as don't like them black and silver only prob is I can't find anywhere to show how hard it is to do diamond cut alloys
            Sam - (Moonhead) got his done in all black at a really decent price, but I don't know if he is anywhere near you in Wales. Check out his work in progress thread for the results. Looks really good.
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome to the club
              Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Were in Wales im from up north

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kieron View Post
                  Were in Wales im from up north

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                  Originally from cardiff but living in Swansea now

Comment

Working...
                  X