New member from Bracknell 💪

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Bracknell 💪

Hey everyone, just got my new car yesterday! It's only my second car but dang it feels nice to drive compared to my old ford ka 1. 2 zetec.

Welcome! Is that the petrol or diesel DSport?

Make sure you join the Facebook group too - search "DS3club.co.uk (Group)". We're not the one called DS3 Club Group.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Just found out signature doesn't show up unless you become a full member, or is that different to the ds3 type in profile settings? It's a 1.6 THP 155 Dsport petrol, red edition with red/black chequered top

Comment

Welcome, Just up the road from you mate......Wokingham.
        LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tukmyster View Post
          Just found out signature doesn't show up unless you become a full member, or is that different to the ds3 type in profile settings? It's a 1.6 THP 155 Dsport petrol, red edition with red/black chequered top
          I believe signatures are a full member perk only. On the old version of the forum your DS3 model and location showed under your name and profile pic on the left of your posts, but the new forum software couldn't carry it over so it's only viewable if you visit someone's profile now.
          ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
          Join the Facebook Group!
          Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by JEZDS3 View Post
            Welcome, Just up the road from you mate......Wokingham.
            Nice nice.

Comment

Welcome to the club. I'm liking the red editions and I've not seen one with a chequered roof before. Very nice.
              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome along
                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Welcome to the club
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                  X