Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first DS3

Hello guys and girls

I have bought a new to me but second hand DS3 Dstyle + I chose the blue with white roof and mirrors option. Our lass has a DS3 one bought new last September. She hates that I call hers a Citroen lol.

Really happy with mine but got a problem today. Heard a knocking on the front passenger side front so jacked the front up to take the wheel off when I saw the spring had snapped. Absolutely fuming as I've only had the car less than 2 weeks. Was purchased from Evans Halshaw. They are going to get a very strong phone call tomorrow as I've had my niece in the car this weekend.

Hope this is an isolated incident and nothing else goes wrong.  

Welcome to the club! Good choice of car, was it the petrol or diesel version?

Unfortunately the springs snapping is something we commonly see here, I've had one go myself. It's just one of those wear and tear things so not Evans Halshaw's fault as such, although they would hopefully cover it in your 3 month warranty if you had something like that included.

Other things to look out for would be exhaust brackets rusting, or paint bubbling under the mirror stalks. Not all of them get it but it's another thing that you see a lot of on forums.
    ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
    Join the Facebook Group!
    Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Originally posted by BenS View Post
      Welcome to the club! Good choice of car, was it the petrol or diesel version
      Its the 1.6 VTI 120 petrol version. It has 66k and a full service history.

Comment

Working...
      X