From Russia with Love))))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Russia with Love))))

Hello Eerybody)))! got my DS3 back in the fall of 2011 but only now have decided to say hi to all you fellows!))) nice forum you've got here! a lot of helpfull info! our russian club sites are kind of poor on that!!! as for the specs: i got myself a 1.6 THP full except of leather seats that are not that practical in Moscow... got it remapped in a month by etuners + K&N filter + forge blowoff + waiting for my blistein b8 with H&R -35mm springs + mud flaps (that look awsome) + installed better front speakers (looking forward in upgrading the back ones and the sub with a couple of amps) .... the only problem right now is that i can't get a Forge intercooler shipped! they just don't send items to Russia... them bastards))) ... would be grateful if somebody could help me out with that) Click image for larger version

Name:	y_d6edc399.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	363753Click image for larger version

Name:	z_64d66634.jpg
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	363754Click image for larger version

Name:	z_e83b9747.jpg
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	363755Click image for larger version

Name:	z_eb338de9.jpg
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	363756 once again thanks for sharing your knowledge!!!!

regarding the shipping problem if ya got some1 / family in the uk purchase the part av it sent to them and get them to forward it to you might cost a bit extra. or find a company/garage that can have it sent straight to them might also cost extra.
    and welcome to the club
    e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
    Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

also found this on the forge motorsport site might help >>> Russia
      CARTUNING
      Molodogvardeyskaya 57 bld 9
      121351 Moscow Russia
      Tel: +7 499 130 24 41
      www.cartuning.ru
      shop@cartuning.ru
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

i live like 5 mins away from there!)))) nice!!! thanks!!!! i'll give them a call later today! .... :cool:

upd: decided to call them right away, it'll cost me £840 here!!! £184 extra!!! ... there is no other way though... so i guess i'm gonna take it!!! first thread and you've helped me a lot)))) thank you very much!!!
        Last edited by Русский; 30-01-2012, 08:52.

Comment

:cool: glad i could help

Comment

Welcome !

Comment

Welcome to the jungle

Comment

hope you've got fun and games)

Comment

Welcome
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X