Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be a DS3 owner soon.

Afternoon
    all, I am Ste from Widnes. First off I don't own a DS3, but I should be getting one very soon. I currently own a 2005 Citroen C4 diesel, which I have to say has probably been the best car I have ever owned. The C4 is in Silver and has got the best service history (I would think) of any C4. It wants for nothing, but as I have owned it for 6 years I think its time for a change. The main reason for getting a slightly smaller car is that for most of the time I am the only one in the car, going back and for to work. I am looking at DS3's at maybe 4-5 years old. So there we are, as soon as I get a DS3 I will be back to post some pic's.

Welcome to the club and forum. Looking forward to see what DS3 you go for! Keep us posted.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Welcome, if you stick with the diesel theme, they are fab engines. Recommend the 110 and above diesels for best experience.
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

welcome Miggs
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Welcome to the club
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Well that's it, I have just bought an 11 plate DS3 sport diesel in metallic Blue. I pick it up at 10am in the morning. It has taken me a while to choose a newer car but the one I have got is a good one. I will post some pic's on here when I get the car home. I part ex'd the C4 and the money he gave me made the DS3, an offer I couldn't refuse. The C4 has been over the years probably the best car I have ever owned and I will be sad to see it go in the end. Although the C4 is starting to look a little tired now it still returns well over 65mpg and is still very comfy to drive, but after 7yrs I think I have had my money's worth out of it. Well here's to a new chapter with the new car. I will stay on here from time to time just to offer any advice I can to the wonderful world of C4 owners. Thanks again for all the help I have received over the years.

Comment

Happy days Miggs :-)
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Here are a few pic's of what I bought a couple of weeks ago.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by miggs View Post
                  Here are a few pic's of what I bought a couple of weeks ago.
                  Looks great, fantastic colour choice!
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

It just needs a really good clean now. I will be buying a chip repair kit very soon, not that there are many chips to sort out, just a few minor one's. Then I will give it a good clay bar session, polish, wax etc.

Comment

yes, lovely colour. Wanted one myself, but with used cars you have to go with the best spec, closest location
                      And mine was Grey!
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Car looks great, really like the colour combo! Hopefully you will be as happy with your DS3 as you were with your C4.

Comment

Looks great miggs. Don't see many of that colour combo near me. Very nice. Same as BeefMasta 's.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                            And mine was Grey!
                            Excellent choice bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

Excellent choice bud.
                              Great minds...…
                              sigpic
                              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                              X