Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 owner!

Hi everyone!

Will be collecting a 2010 DStyle HDI 90 at some point this weekend. I'm 17 and only been driving 3 months and have a 1.2 Renault Twingo at the moment but being from the South Wales Valleys (key word being ~valleys~), there are quite a lot of hills, and having to drive everywhere in fourth wasn't helping the car or my wallet!

When I viewed the car I didn't really pay attention to what kit it had as anything would have been more than whats on my Twingo! I know it has Bluetooth and the HiFi system which I've managed to deduce is called the 'Connected Pack' (I think!), but I don't know what other stuff came in said pack, I also don't know if any of the other kit leads to other packs. It has climate control and parking sensors if that helps to figure it out?

Hopefully someone will be able to enlighten me before I pick the car up on the weekend as I'm getting rather excited lol!

David

forgot to add a photo on the original post! Will be on the hunt for a set of black Bellones soon too!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the club dvidwheelr. I wish I was lucky enough to own a DS3 when I was 17 and it looks very nice. I'm not sure if the "Connected Pack" is something on the newer models, but I think I did see something on the forum that listed the different packs that were on the older models, but I can't find it now. One thing is for sure, your DS3 will seem soooo much better tech wise, than your Twingo does. Enjoy!!
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by dvidwheelr View Post
        forgot to add a photo on the original post! Will be on the hunt for a set of black Bellones soon too!
        Hi they look like Mercedes A200 wheels

Comment

Hi David- welcome to the Club

I don't do Tech stuff am afraid- cant even get the CD/Radio working proper on mine. LOL
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by stigsternash View Post

Hi they look like Mercedes A200 wheels
            They are Ashera 16" alloys - specific to the DS3.
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
            X