New DS3 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 owner

I’ve just picked myself up a diesel DS3 115 and thought I’d jump on the forums.
    I’m not sure how many people are still active on here since DS3’s have been kicking about a few years now.
    I’ve got a few plans for it including lowering springs and a remap but things might take time since Uni eats all my money, I’ll see how it goes

I'm active :-) …. on the forum at least. lol

welcome to the Club- same model as me
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Welcome along Josh_B . Looks a belter. Yep there are a few us still left on here. I have the same engine too and have had mine remapped and it's well worth it. Not sure about lowering it though. The ride is already quite "sporty" and I don't wanna smash mine up on the dozens of speed bumps around near me. Great choice of engine though. Yes.... I'm biased.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes. Funky i found your build thread a while back when I was starting to think about getting a DS (had to be the 115), I wouldn’t be surprised if mine ends up similar
        lowering was mostly for the looks, I’m not sure the wheels fully fill the arches. And a remap definitely seems worth it when you look at the figures, luckily my uni isn’t too far from sptuning so I’ll make a visit when I’m ready.
        It’ll be a slow start though, young driver insurance is bad enough without mods

Comment

Working...
        X