Newbie post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie post

Just signed up because I'm picking up my first DS3 next week. Having mainly driven classic and kit cars through my life my wife convinced (ordered?) me it was time to buy something boring and sensible. I thing I've fooled her with the new car.

Welcome. What model you go for?
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi and welcome to the club and forum. What model, engine and colour combo have you gone for?
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Hi and welcome to the club and forum. What model, engine and colour combo have you gone for?
        LOL. Great minds.... Hi Funky...
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post

LOL. Great minds.... Hi Funky...
          Was just thinking the same Chris_Blue . Hi bud, how's trix? All good?

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

Was just thinking the same Chris_Blue . Hi bud, how's trix? All good?
            Not bad thanks. Had a dink in the DS and as its not much more than the excess, having to fund the repair myself

Then within 48hrs the driveshaft went on my Clio- cant believe both cars got poorly at stame time

Clio now done tho, and DS tomorrow for a few day

Hows everything your end?
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

All good here thanks mate. Nightmare both your French beauties had issues at the same time. Sorry for the thread hijack johne69

Comment

It was a tricky choice, the garage had two, a black/wlite sport cabriolet (153bhp) and a black/yellow 118bhp half the mileage and £1000 less money. Much to my surprise I opted for the low powered one. No boot to speak of with the cabriolet and potential expensive sunroof bills were the clinchers. As long as I can survive in the third lane motorway crocodile I'll be happy, and the lower powered version will be well up to this. I've also managed to hang on to my Mazda MX5 NA with has a slightly better power to weight ratio than the 118bhp DS3. It wouldn't do to own a sports car slower than the saloon you also own.

Comment

^ ^ ^ Sounds all good. happy motoring :-)
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                  X