Hi all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

Just picking my DS3 at the moment and will go and purchase one in the next 2 weeks hopefully
    I would order one brand new, but I need the car before the 10th October and therefore am looking for a nice ex demo/pre owned THP.

Help me decide, yellow, white or black?
    (I would love a white, but they are an absolute mission to find!)

Oh and a little about me... I'm 18 (19 on the 25th!) and live in Essex.

Hi Zhak - welcome to the forum!

It's got to be yellow & black, mate - a real head-turner, and those yellow & black seats are the business.

There were still a couple of launch-spec, low mileage ex-demo yellow & black THP DSports on Autotrader last time I looked. I found mine that way back in April, saved myself £££ on the list price, and avoided the 3/4 month wait for a factory order. Well chuffed.

The THP is a fantastic drive - you won't regret it.

Comment

I must admit, that yellow colour scheme is a cracker - I've got the cherry red and obviously because I ordered it I think that colour is very nice along with the white and yellow schemes.

Comment

Thanks guys - That's the problem... They're all so nice!

Comment

Well, in my opinion, you can't go wrong with any of them three colours, the sport red is also quite nice.

Thing is, it's all personal preference and once you're in it, you don't see the outside body colour at all anyway - or maybe that's just cause I'm a short arse! I just decided to have a colourful car this time as my previous cars have either been dark or silver - and that's a bit boring. Make the choice dude and sign that dotted line.

Comment

White Is All The Rage These Days !!!

+ Nice To See Another 18 Year Old On Here lol

Comment

Rob, that is too true!

And another Zhak, Zack lol

Comment

I Can Positively Say I Have Seen It Spelled: Zac, Zack, Zak, Zach + Zahk But Zhak Is A New 1 For Me lol

Pretty Sweet Tho lol

Comment

Working...
                X