Hi all part of 100 club!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all part of 100 club!!

Hi everyone hows u all doing? Got a DS3sport 150 THP as company can back in late feb prob one of the first to get one dont know but part of 100 club (first 100 to come) and number 17 which is yellow with black roof and roof.
    Done alot of miles now just over 12000 so had oil changed at 10000 too but what a car!!!
    Had a few of same sort now well my private car uptil a month ago was a 207 gti with same engine but 175 bhp but this is quicker and much more fun pug was let down with 5 gears and a bad box too but gonna take pics tommorrow too and post so just to say hi guys and got some plans too!!1

Howdy Yo !

Comment

Hi how u doing? u got a white DS3

Comment

Hey Timmy, 12000 miles & you've only just signed up to the forum? what kept you?

Just kidding! Welcome aboard!

Sounds like you have the same spec as me - yellow & black THP. Do you have the silver wheels and black mirrors, like on the launch spec?

Comment

Hi well been on here since june but just looking around so thought i better say hi and join in the fun and got the black wheels and black mirrors

Comment

DS3 100 CLub? Cool you should have a special roof design on your car and do you have the number plaque on your dash?
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
              DS3 100 CLub? Cool you should have a special roof design on your car and do you have the number plaque on your dash?
              Forgot about that one. Weren't 100 Club owners able to choose their own roof design?

Found this:

http://www.cmwlondon.com/citroen.aspx

Comment

Yes they could, all expect my customer who decided that it would look a bit silly. (ok she was 82 years old!) Acording to Citroen she was the only customer from the 100 club not to have a roof design. Still she enjoyed her goodie box, you should have seen the stuff Citroen gave away!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                  you should have seen the stuff Citroen gave away!
                  I wonder if that's how my DS3 watch ended up on eBay?
                  Last edited by gar074; 11-09-2010, 10:27.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                    Me Want ! Me Want !

Comment

Hi and yep got the plaque by the gear stick and the roof design well u could choose them and got one that looks like loads of ds badges all over it but it just all scratches which is annoying and bird poo eaten straight into it but got the number 17 on there too but citroen are going to take it off for me so will just have the black roof and there gonna stick the number 17 back on top so all good and the goodie box was nice got a tom tom, pen and 6 bottles of champagne and got invited to an all paid for trip to paris foe a weekend to see every ones club 100 cars!

Comment

Sounds like an awesome thing to be a part of aye congrts dude, loving the roof designs there.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTHP View Post
                          and the goodie box was nice got a tom tom, pen and 6 bottles of champagne and got invited to an all paid for trip to paris foe a weekend to see every ones club 100 cars!
                          Sounds like a seriously good deal. Bet the Paris trip was a laugh!

Comment

Working...
                          X