Hello from Bedfordshire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Bedfordshire!

Hello! Picking my new DS3 D-Style+ 120 VTi 12 plate tomorrow evening in Sport Yellow/Black, cannot wait! Upgrading from my Ford Fiesta 1.6 Zetec-S 09 plate which is a tough move but I fell in love with the DS3 when I first saw it!

I hope everyone is cool and enjoying their motors! :cool:

welcome aboard
    C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Hello n welcome, your not gonna regret it, i made the same move and this leaves the fiesta standing on every level. Enjoy
      Black Limited Edition 1.6 Hdi

Comment

Lucky you
        Been to slip end today to see mine and it has not turned up yet, they are trying to find we're it's gone lol

Comment

Timberland seriously!? That's shocking! Mine has been smooth going so far, hope mine hasn't gone missing when I go to pick it up tomorrow!

Sarah, that's great! I'm sure I will enjoy

Comment

Welcome to the club and you won't miss the Fiesta. There's a few of us in the beds/Bucks/herts bermuda Triangle

Comment

Well I went in Monday and they said should be next day or wens, went into today just to have a look and they said maybe its still in Kent or on a lorry some were. So looks like I'll get it end of next week some time or the week after maybe.
              Waiting is killing me lol
              Out of my hands now

Comment

Welcome I'm just down the road in Leighton Buzzard
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

welcome aboard :cool:
                  e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                  Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Be good to meet up

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome all! 4 hours until pick up!

Comment

Hi
                        Went there today 11 ish. Saw some one in a yellow/ black with a sales person
                        Was that you?
                        Mines there but will be end of next week. Drove over to parking stores with Jon to see it
                        Can't wait

Comment

Hi mate,

Might have been my motor, wasn't me though, I went in about 5 to pick it up. Jon did mention you went in there though! Glad you got it all sorted out.

Well happy with mine, absolutely love it! Wets all over the Fiesta.

Comment

Yeah I told Jon that I posted a comment to ask we're my car was. Prob see you around Luton/ Dunstable area
                            Glad you got yours and your happy mate

Comment

Working...
                            X