Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie & Insurance

Hi All,

I joined the club recently as I have ordered a DS3 1.6hdi White (due 2nd wk in October) for my daughterto replace her C2 1.4vtr.
    I am glad I did as I took the advice of one of the members who recommended Swift Insurance. My daughter is 22 with 1 years no claim discount and is presently with Citroen Ins paying £746 per year for the C2 and they wanted another £21 per month to insure her for the DS3. Swift have quoted £602 (one payment) or £663 made up of 1 x £113 and 10 x £55 which is easily the best quote I have had.

I will be visiting the site regularly from now on even though the car is my daughters I will be driving it at every opportunity (she doesn't know this yet). I am having a few extra black stripes and images added to the car and will post some pictures on the site when it arrives.

Cheers
    Doylo.

Hello DOYLO,

Think you better order yourself a DS3 as i dont think your daughter will let you have an opportunity to drive it lol....Dont want to be my dad do u.

Comment

Shes 22 ! Make Her Buy Her Own And Keep The 1 You've Ordered ! Lmao

Comment

Hi Doylo, welcome aboard!

Hope my 21-year-old daughter doesn't read the posts on here - she might get ideas I can't afford!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

Can't afford to be anyone eles's dad I have an 18 yearold lad with a White C1 Splash (we like citroens). I am paying £150 a month for the C2 and have got the DS3 for £210 my daughter is contributing £60 so I am paying the same per month, but the insurance is cheaper, it does loads more to the gallon (quids in) and it is a better car.

Comment

You're still much more of a sugar daddy than I am!

Comment

Working...
              X