Just a quick hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john55 View Post
    i went for yellow with black roof and yellow seats just fancied somthing a bit bright and cheery lol
    Nice colour and a big welcome

Comment

Cheers Chris Blue

I just splash the cash as well. I tend to buy a new car every five years.

Buy one and put £300 away each month in an account which earns interest instead of paying it. After one year you have £3600 and after 5 years £18000 + interest.

Trade old car in and buy another, start again.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AJ07 View Post
        Cheers Chris Blue

Buy one and put £300 away each month in an account which earns interest instead of paying it. After one year you have £3600 and after 5 years £18000 + interest.
        In these times of economic strife thats sound advice AJ.

Lets just hope the banks dont go bust propping up Greece, and our money goes with it LOL

CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Oh bum got to wait 8 to 12 weeks for delivery of car not fair.

Comment

Lol! AJ07's comment reminded me of a van customer of mine who pays in cash, real cash! He bought a new Dispatch van and handed over £14,000 in tenners and fivers which took me ages to count out I'll tell you. The thing is after he left I noticed a funny smell in my office, a sort of musty smell, which I traced to the stack of money sitting on my desk. After a quick sniff I decided that the source of the smell was definitely the money which must have been stashed in shoe boxes under the bed for the last few years!

Who needs banks!!
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
            X