NEW DS3 Owner, North East England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome aboard.
    gotta say, still not sure about the colour personally, but the roof is wicked
    2010 DStyle 1.6 VTi - Thorium Grey w/ Carmen Red roof

Comment

had no quibble with ttc so far as on the 1st day with the car noticed that the front bumber ad defective paintwork on it they took it in straight away and gave us a bloody c1 oh and their resident twonk washed a clean and spangly car that ad a post it note in it saying not to apart from that their okies i spose
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Originally posted by adz313 View Post
        welcome aboard.
        gotta say, still not sure about the colour personally, but the roof is wicked
        Each to their own. I wouldn't have chosen the brown, even though it does look good, but my wife loves it and says it's the best car she's ever had. As I know she bases these decisions on looks alone, colour being the most important, then I am happy that garage had a Sport in their showroom that caught her attention, as we could've ended up with anything as long as she liked the colour.

I have only seen the car in the showroom as it was collected after I'd come back to work. I am really looking forward to getting home and driving it for the first time, in fact sitting in it for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by billy smith View Post
          had no quibble with ttc so far as on the 1st day with the car noticed that the front bumber ad defective paintwork on it they took it in straight away and gave us a bloody c1 oh and their resident twonk washed a clean and spangly car that ad a post it note in it saying not to apart from that their okies i spose
          We'll see what happens then. Personally I am glad if the car gets washed as I am not the most fastidious when it comes to keeping them clean.

Comment

hence tcc washing: if it goes in clean it'll come back as if its been to bagdad
            e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
            Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Working...
            X