Need your help with account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your help with account

Hey Pokémon enthusiasts! I dove into Pokémon GO in 2016, and it's been a rollercoaster of adventures ever since. From snagging my inaugural Pikachu in my garden to clashing in gyms across multiple continents, it's been a whirlwind of memories. Yet recently, due to work demands and a crunched schedule, I've found it hard to stay on top of events and pursue the latest Pokémon. I've come across mentions of Pokémon GO accounts on sale stocked with rare catches and impressive CPs. Anyone here ever ventured into buying such an account? How did it go? Would it be a feasible option for someone in my shoes?

Hi there! Your journey seems truly remarkable. On the topic of Pokemon accounts https://zeusx.com/game/pokemon-go/21/accounts I did buy one some time ago. It allowed me to acquire several elusive Pokemon, sparing me considerable time. The process was seamless, and everything was as promised. If you're pressed for time, this could be a viable solution for you. Just ensure you research diligently before making any decisions to sidestep any possible issues. Happy hunting!

Comment

Working...
    X