Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am new, just picked up my brand new black and white DS3 last night, omg I love it. Does anyone know where to get the refill air freshners ? Is it only Citroen that make them or does someone else do a copy ?

hi glad you like it. you have tht smile every time u get in it and even when you look out the window at it. yes as far as i no citroen are the only ones tht supply refills but contact john nicol ( citroen parts man) on here for a members discount on parts. Have fun

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

welcome aboard :cool:
        e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
        Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Hello n welcome, enjoy
          Black Limited Edition 1.6 Hdi

Comment

Originally posted by shoes2die4 View Post
            Hi I am new, just picked up my brand new black and white DS3 last night, omg I love it. Does anyone know where to get the refill air freshners ? Is it only Citroen that make them or does someone else do a copy ?
            Welcome, I have a white and black one too.
            Called mine Moo Moo!
            :cool:
            TwinnieE
            :cool:

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...8andporche.gif

Comment

Hi Shoes2die4 talking air fresheners

Welcome on board the jolly ship

Your either female or a fella that likes shoes and air freshners!

Just call me CBLUEsherlock

CBLUE
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi and welcome to the club. reference air freshners you can use the site search feature to find out what others have done but basically it doesn't work that well, lol. The air freshner not the search engine

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X