1st post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st post

Hello, im new to the world of citroen! Decided a few weeks ago now that my Vauxhall Corsa had to go and liked the look of the ds3. Took my 1st testdrive today in a dsport 110 and loved it! Looking for a second hand one and just wondering what you guys think i should pay? theres one up for sale near me for 12k, seems to be the cheapest i can find. Any help much appreciated.
    ryan

Originally posted by smith39 View Post
    Looking for a second hand one and just wondering what you guys think i should pay? theres one up for sale near me for 12k, seems to be the cheapest i can find. Any help much appreciated.
    ryan
    Not always the cheapest option buying second-hand, I too was looking at the Dsport but found a great deal on a Dstyle+. When I looked at the difference in specification the extra £4k or so didn't seem value for money, and as my Dstyle+ is just for me to go to and from work and play in (we use the wife's for everything else) it was a no brainer. I got mine from Perry's, not sure if you have a Perry's near you ( I think they only do Citroen at Milton Keynes, Barnsley and Huddersfield ) but if your prepared to travel a bit some money can be saved, We did this back in 07 before M.K. Perry's was Citroen, went to Barnsley and brought a C1 for wifey, at the time they were the cheapest in the country and even with 2 trips to Barnsley and 1 overnight stay at a premier hotel we still saved £1200 over our local Citroen dealer. I did note you were looking at the Diesel, my Dstyle+ is petrol but not far in price from the £12k your looking at, at £12,990 and if you haggle a bit like i did they always do something extra, I had Mats , guard X and a tank of petrol thrown in, not a lot but made me happy.

It all depends on what you want I suppose.
    '12 DS3 DStyle + 1.6 VTi White Black Roof

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Took the dsport 110 out today and think ive fallin in love with it. £11,987 its up for with absoloute no room for a nock down. A Full tank of diesel was all i could get. From what ive seen on autotrader seems like a good price??

Comment

I don't have a a clue! But someone will . . . . .

Welcome btw!
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Milage ?

Condition ?

Comment

welcome aboard :cool:
            e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
            Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

25000, looks like its in good condition too Click image for larger version

Name:	myds3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	353843Click image for larger version

Name:	ds3back.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	353844

Comment

well paid a deposit today, should pick her up on friday morning! had a late offer of a thp for £11,488 but thought diesel wud be a good idea!

Comment

should say av you scouted the one's on ebay
                  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-DS...-/270940018668 >> 14388 miles on clock
                  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-DS...-/270940018666 >>> 15493 miles on clock
                  i know there not the d-sport but milege aint too bad either

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-DS...-/170779461492 >>>> 13500 miles on clock
                  :cool:
                  e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
                  Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

theres some deccent deals to be had there, i never even looked on ebay lol! think i had my heart set on a dsport tho, love the seats and that little bit extra power! Mind you theres not much that hasnt got more power than my current 1.2 corsa! lol been a great little car tho! sad to see her go tonight!

Click image for larger version

Name:	25429_10150155821620015_559415014_11965585_5113519_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	353853

Comment

I thought I'd miss my previous car, 3 years together and many road trips etc. On the day my dealer stepping away letting me say goodbye and have a 'moment' (such a girl).

All forgotten as I drove off in WTF
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

^

I remember taking in a couple of years ago a '92 Peugeot 309 Auto in baby blue and the lady customer, who had driven since new, broke down in tears about giving it up when collecting her new car.

She came back a few days later and asked if she could buy it back from me as a friend had offered a space in his garage for her to store it.

As far as I'm aware she still has it!
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet76 View Post
                          ^

I remember taking in a couple of years ago a '92 Peugeot 309 Auto in baby blue and the lady customer, who had driven since new, broke down in tears about giving it up when collecting her new car.

She came back a few days later and asked if she could buy it back from me as a friend had offered a space in his garage for her to store it.

As far as I'm aware she still has it!
                          haha thats crazy! mines staying in the town, sold to my mates gf so ill still see her cruising about! lol.

Picked my ds3 up today! amazing! just trying to get to grips with all the gadgets bluetooth, cruise controll etc. Loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by smith39 View Post
                            haha thats crazy! mines staying in the town, sold to my mates gf so ill still see her cruising about! lol.

Picked my ds3 up today! amazing! just trying to get to grips with all the gadgets bluetooth, cruise controll etc. Loving it!
                            Think I might sleep in mine tomorrow night lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AJ07 View Post
                              Think I might sleep in mine tomorrow night lol!
                              haha its crossed my mind too lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X