Introduction and hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction and hello!

Hi everyone, just a quick hello and introduction from me. I run the Citroen dealer in Letchworth and thought you might like to see some photos of some of our customers DS3's at our DS Discovery day today! I previously worked at Nissan and was a very active member on nissansportz.com (not sure if there's anybody on here from there, but if there is helloo!!)

If anyone is in Hertfordshire and fancies a trip down to us to see the new DS5 and have a chat, coffee and some food, feel free! I look forward to becoming more involved with you all(if you don't mind a horrible car dealer in your midst!)

Enjoy the pics!

Dave

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08645.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	363835Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08644.jpg
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	363836
    Last edited by davros; 24-03-2012, 13:50.

More than welcome!

I couldn't make my DS Day - Got the invite Tuesday for the event on 10am that Thursday. Plus I got my car from Lincoln - bit of a trek.

So long as you aren't actually horrible . . . . . as stated ¬ ¬

Ok, so DS questions for some chat.

What is your favourite DS3 colour combo?

What is your favourite DS model?

It's ok, I wont hate you if you get these 'wrong', promise
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
      More than welcome!

I couldn't make my DS Day - Got the invite Tuesday for the event on 10am that Thursday. Plus I got my car from Lincoln - bit of a trek.

So long as you aren't actually horrible . . . . . as stated ¬ ¬

Ok, so DS questions for some chat.

What is your favourite DS3 colour combo?

What is your favourite DS model?

It's ok, I wont hate you if you get these 'wrong', promise
      Hahaha, I'm not really horrible, promise!

OK, so favourite colour combo is Black with Carmen red roof and silver Bellone alloys - looks really classy I think. Just bough my better half a DStyle plus in Belle Ile Blue which looks great also. I would normally say yellow, but I already have an S1 Elise and my neighbours may object!

Favourite DS model is the new DS5, had it about a week now and am falling more and more in love with it every day. The interior is exceptionally good and it just looks like nothing else on the road currently. Gets looks from everybody at the moment, which can only be a good thing for the brand.

Hopefully these are the "right" answers! :cool:

Comment

By the way, I see you're in Herts, you're more than welcome to pop in for a coffee and a chat before the food and the sun runs out

Comment

welcome aboard Click image for larger version

Name:	dr who davros.jpg
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	353862 now i hope ya not gonna try and exterminate all of us on ere lol
          e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
          Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Originally posted by billy smith View Post
            welcome aboard [ATTACH=CONFIG]3224[/ATTACH] now i hope ya not gonna try and exterminate all of us on ere lol
            I'll try not to! My name is nothing to do with the daleks, although I do own an original one!

Comment

Welcome to the club. If you only had a prestige for us to look at

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                Welcome to the club. If you only had a prestige for us to look at
                thinking about ordering one for stock to put on as a demo in September, will let you know if I'm brave enough!!

Comment

welcome aboard, nice to have you here
                  C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Working...
                  X