• Show
Clear All

1 pm :-)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	11224620_10152997136819117_554386331420234591_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	359698 Here she is! Lovely car, very pleased!

Comment

Originally posted by Sammyt View Post
        Here she is! Lovely car, very pleased!
        Looks great!

You should start a new thread in the newbies section
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Will do, thank you! Just finding my way round :-)

Comment

Hi joined in july had trouble with messaging went from DS4 to a new DS3 sport.Please could you tell me how to get stickers and where to pay Thanks paul

Comment

Originally posted by paul r View Post
              Hi joined in july had trouble with messaging went from DS4 to a new DS3 sport.Please could you tell me how to get stickers and where to pay Thanks paul
              Welcome Paul!

You can purchase stickers directly from the web shop, here: http://shop.ds3club.co.uk/
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Thanks going to have a look now

Comment

New South African members

Hi all. New member from South Africa here. Busy buying a 2016 Citroen DS3 Sport 165. We only have the older facelift model. Will not be getting the new model soon. A bit in two minds about not buying the latest model. Will be reading the posts to get more insights. Cheers

Comment

Welcome! You have the classic look DS3.
                    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Howzit!! Welcome to the club!!
                      Aka:
                      Alex

:ds3:
                      Blue Phoenix
                      DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Welcome along

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi everyone, thought I'd make my introduction I'm a DS3 owner and fan from the uk.
                            Started my journey with a DS3 115 Airdream dsport in full black 6 years ago. Really loved that car but sadly never owned it due to it being a works fleet car. However as of last week I am now the proud owner of a DS3 2013 Airdream dstyle plus in black with contrasting white roof and mirror caps. Elsie as we've named her has very low mileage and is honestly mint. It's been such a pain really buying a used car that said a used DS3. Had my heart set on a dsport as I'd driven and experienced that particular model and found it to be a great car. Had to pass on a few cars because they were just too far away and overpriced or jusy not suitable. I finally decided if I wanted a DS3 I'd have to think about other models not just the dsport. I actually passed on a 2013 THP dsport in blue, lovely looking car, but due to issues with the timing chain on these cars I passed it up. The tax on these cars is also quite expensive here in the uk.

However I can honestly say there's not much in it between the dstyle plus and the dsport. I'd say apart from a few less horse power and the 6 speed gear box they are essentially the same turber diesel DS3. It drives great has a noticable purr, packed with a few extra's too like the power folding mirrors.
                            So I suupose you make your choice and pay your money, really happy overall. I'm collecting her later today so will post some pics when she's home. See you all around the boards guys!

Chris UK

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi I'm a new member, owner of a sport plus. My rear middle seat belt is jammed has anyone have an idea how to sort this ..

Comment

Just become a DS owner. Wondering how costly it is to upgrade to Bluetooth?

Comment

Working...
                                X